National Environmental Strategy and Action Plan - Inception Workshop
Phnom Penh, Cambodia 1st November 2015
The aims of the National Environment Strategy and Action Plan (NESAP) Inception Workshop are to inform, and generate collaboration, participation and consensus among stakeholders in the formulation process of the NESAP.
More than 100 representatives from government ministries and institutions, development partners, academic institutions, civil society organizations, and the private sector are expected to attend. The workshop is being organized by the Ministry of Environment with support from the GMS Environment Operations Center.
Major topics for discussion include:
- Present the concept note on NESAP formulation (objectives, process, methodology and issues to be addressed).
- Present and discuss the potential for NESAP to support the achievement of goals outlined in economic, development, and sector strategies and plans in Cambodia.
- Present and gather comments on initial research on the social, economic and environmental context; analysis on environment and natural resource status and trends; and stock-taking of existing strategies, policies and plans relating to environment and sustainable development.
- Present and discuss the NESAP visioning, planning, and prioritization framework.
- Discuss next steps, i.e. work-plan development, stakeholder engagement and coordination, information and data sharing, mechanisms to facilitate data sharing and analysis as well as draft reviewing and commenting.
|NESAP Inception Workshop Progam-English.pdf||569 KB||19-10-2015|
|NESAP Inception Workshop Progam-Khmer.pdf||564 KB||19-10-2015|
|MOE Minister Opening Speech.pdf||472 KB||16-11-2015|
|Opportunities for environmental sustainability.pdf||2 MB||05-11-2015|
|NESAP Introduction-English.pdf||3 MB||05-11-2015|
|NESAP Introduction-Khmer.pdf||1 MB||05-11-2015|
|Initial Findings and Way Forwards-English.pdf||2 MB||05-11-2015|
|Initial Findings Way Forwards-Khmer.pdf||1 MB||05-11-2015|
|NESAP Taskforce TOR-Khmer.pdf||951 KB||05-11-2015|
|NESAP Inception Workshop Summary Report_Final.pdf||615 KB||01-12-2015|
Back to Online Library